£28,000 to £30,000 (NEGOTIABLE) + COMMISSION + BENEFITS
Get Recruited is exclusively working with a market leading organisation who are located within the Stockport area. Due to entering an exciting period of growth, they are now seeking an Account Manager to join their growing team.
As an Account Manager, you'll be responsible for onboarding new clients sourced by the sales team, managing existing relationships, increasing revenue spend and spotting opportunities within the account.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone from an Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Executive / Customer Account Manager or similar role within a Sales environment who wants to join a fast-growing business with a clear career progression path.
THE ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE:
- As an Account Manager, you'll be working closely with the team sales team to onboard new clients and ensure that they are managed effectively
- Maintaining a strong business relationship with key clients, through regular contact, updates, and Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Following up on Inside Sales Scheduled activities
- Ability to keep key objectives and goals in sight amongst a busy work schedule.
- Attending internal sales meeting to discuss accounts and the opportunity pipeline
- Providing ideas and strategy for marketing campaigns to enhance sales from existing accounts
- Experience in an Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Executive / Customer Account Manager role or similar role
- Business to business sales (B2B) / account management skills are essential
- Excellent communicator who is able to build instant relationships
- Strong computer skills, particularly on Microsoft Excel, Word & Power point.
- Target oriented with the ability to work towards deadlines and handle pressure
- Effective time management, ensuring pipeline activities are met, alongside day-to-day tasks.
Please send your CV for the Account Manager position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.