ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
£30,000 - £35,000 + BENEFITS + STUDY
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE
Get Recruited is partnered with an award-winning global brand, based in London. Our client is going through an extensive growth period and looking to hire an Assistant Management Accountant, to join the busy finance team. The role is to report into the Senior Management Accountant and manage the month end process, reporting into key stakeholders within the group.
ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- To assist with the production of the monthly management accounts and reports
- Is responsible for preparing and posting month end journals (accruals, prepayments, stock movement etc)
- Is responsible for the reconciliation of balance sheets accounts as agreed
- Is responsible for checking sales have been recorded correctly and reconciling to cash received in bank accounts.
- Is responsible for checking postings in the transaction listings are accurate
- To assist with reporting variances
- To assist in the preparation and management of budgets and forecasts
- To support with the annual audit
- To provide financial and budgetary training and support the teams
- Work with the team to ensure that the Junior Management Accounts function continues to develop and addresses the changing needs of the business and budget holders
- To help develop the accounting function so that its systems, working practices and structures can support both internal and external changes
- Other adhoc tasks as required
ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT KEY EXPERIENCE:
- Studying towards (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- 2 years' experience working within Finance and processing journals
- Working knowledge of NetSuite Finance will be useful
THE ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT SALARY IS UP TO £35,000 BASE + BENEFITS
Please send your CV today for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.