COMMERCIAL BROKING TECHNICIAN
SALARY £26,000 to £30,000 + HYBRID WORKING / 26 Days Holiday
Get Recruited are excited to be supporting one of the area's most influential Insurance firms who are looking for a Commercial Broking Technician. This is for their highly successful team after recent expansion. The business was founded by 3 brokers with over 165 yrs experience between them and they pride themselves on the service they offer to clients and staff alike.
As a Commercial Broking Technician you will be working within a fast paced office working with a wide number of diverse clients, providing cover for both new business and renewals. The company also provide in-house learning support for staff looking to complete further insurance qualifications.
This fabulous opportunity for an individual looking to progress their Insurance career with a broker who will provide a first class working environment. This role will be a perfect fit for any candidate with relevant Commercial experience and looking to move to the next step.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide a market leading broking service, focused on providing quality customer service and positive outcomes for their clients.
- To develop a strong working relationship with your brokers, our insurers and other service providers.
- To trade with insurers to obtain best possible terms for our end customers.
- To support the business placement strategy laid out by the Insurer Relationship & Placement Manager.
- Follow processes and procedures laid out by Broking Team Manager, as well as working with them to develop and improve.
- Adhere to the Broking Team Standards for both new and existing business.
- Support other Broking Teams when required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Should have several years experience working within a insurance broking capacity
- Management experience would be preferable but not essential
- A strong business sense, ability to follow management objectives
- CII Qualification or working towards completion
- Experience using MS Office
- Someone who has strong influencing, negotiating, problem solving and analytical skills
- Adaptable, focused and professional
- To have a confident telephone manner
- To be able to quickly develop a knowledge and understanding of company processes and business goals
- To recognise the importance of self-development, and to ensure all learning and development modules are up to date
- 26 Days Holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Cover
- 4X Death In Service
If you are an experienced Commercial Broking Technician with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.