COMMERCIAL RENEWAL EXECUTIVE
£28,000 to £35,000 SALARY + QUALIFICATION STUDY SUPPORT
We are currently representing a fast growing insurance broker who is based just outside Bromley. They are extremely keen on creating insurance programs for businesses and high net worth individuals. After recent growth they are now looking for additional Commercial Renewals Executives to join their team.
The position will ideally suit someone with a Broker / Insurer background, wide range of Commercial product knowledge and experience and a proven track record of achieving targets and developing new client prospects.
The candidate will ideally be fully Cert CII qualified or studying towards completion. We will also fully support and provide funding towards ongoing professional qualification.
£28,000 to £35,000
CII Training Assistance / £500 Per module
COMMERCIAL RENEWALS EXECUTIVE ROLE:
- Converting renewal business in line with or in excess of company targets.
- Preparing Market presentations for Renewal reports.
- Liaising with Insurers and Clients pre and post-sale of Renewals.
- Maintaining day to day Compliance procedures for FCA Regulation.
- Checking covers, warranties, endorsements to ensure that they are correct and in line with quotations provided.
- Mid Term adjustments.
- Incoming and outbound call handling.
- Corresponding and communicating with clients and insurance companies.
- Effectively managing individual diary.
- Cross selling other products.
- Managing personal work work-flow effectively and efficiently.
- Maintaining a complete and comprehensive training record/log.
- Sharing ideas or suggestions for business improvement with Management.
- Advising Manager of any backlog in work in a timely manner.
- Advising Manager of any debt recovery problems or contentious issues in a timely manner.
- Commercial insurance within a broker/insurer
- Cert CII qualified would be preferable
- Negotiation skills
- High attention to detail
- Able to develop strong client relationships
- Technical knowledge of - property owners, tradesman, SME packages, commercial combined, combined liability.
If you are an experienced commercial renewals executive with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.