LONDON - HYBRID WORKING
UP TO 25K + TRAINING + FANTASTIC BENEFITS + PROGRESSION
Get Recruited are proud to be recruiting for a rapidly expanding B Corp in the heart of London who are looking to expand their creative marketing team with a Content Assistant. Our client are a people focused business who truly value and reward their workforce, giving them the support to be successful in their roles but also the autonomy to be creative and implement your ideas.
As the Content Assistant you will be creating eye catching visual content including graphics, animation and video for all marketing and communications channels. You will work closely and gain support from the Head of Marketing and Senior Marketing Executive and benefit from excellent career prospects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious Content Producer / Digital Content Producer / Content Assistant / Digital Content Assistant / Content Marketing Assistant / Content Creator / Visual Content Creator / Visual Content Assistant / Designer to join a growing team of like-minded individual.
THE CONTENT ASSISTANT ROLE:
- Producing on-brand visual content with a 'bigger picture' approach to tell the business story and convey values through the various marketing channels
- Develop visual content such as videos, graphics, animations for social media, website, email, internal communications etc
- Working with the Marketing Executive to analyse the performance of content and use insights to improve future content
- Creating design work to support colleagues such as presentations, leadership material, whitepapers, newsletters etc
- Monitoring trends in the market across all channels
- Must have experience in a in a Content Producer / Digital Content Producer / Content Assistant / Digital Content Assistant / Content Marketing Assistant / Content Creator / Visual Content Creator / Visual Content Assistant / Designer or similar role
- Able to design and create content which conveys a message and story
- Excellent skills on either Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Premier Pro, After Effects and Illustrator or Canva
- Videography and Photography skills are desirable
- Able to work collaboratively and independently
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.