DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
(HYBRID OPTION AFTER 6 MONTHS)
£30,000 to £35,000 + FANTASTIC BENEFITS + PROGRESSION
We're recruiting for a well-respected business who due to expansion is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join the team. They've been recognised within their industry as a market leader, as a result, they've expanded their business significantly over the last 12 months and won several awards in recognition for their services to the industry.
As a Digital Marketing Assistant, you'll be reporting to the Head of Marketing who will involve you within marketing strategy to enable you to deploy effective marketing campaigns.
You'll be involved in writing high quality copy content for all channels, email marketing, social media campaigns, management of the website and monitoring campaign performance.
This is an excellent opportunity with a forward-thinking company where you'll be rapidly progress and take future promotional steps.
THE DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT ROLE:
- As the Digital Marketing Assistant, you'll be reporting to the Head of Marketing
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing on the strategy to introduce own ideas
- Responsible for multi-channel marketing activities including; Email Marketing, Social Media Management, Website Management and Press Releases
- Responsible for independently managing own marketing projects, ensuring that they are fulfilled on time and within budget
- Produce high quality copywriting and proofreading for various marketing channels, incorporating keywords to meet to assist with SEO
- Managing two websites; updating the content and creating landing pages
- Sourcing images for social posts, email and website content
- Creating basic design imagery for use across social media channels using Canva (and ideally using Photoshop and InDesign, but this can be trained)
- Analysing campaigns and results to improve future campaigns
- Working closely with key departments to produce marketing campaigns and collateral as required
- The successful candidate will need experience at either Digital Marketing Assistant or Digital Marketing Executive level
- Strong copywriting skills with excellent English spelling and grammar skills
- Experience of Canva and/or Adobe Creative Suite such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience of Email Marketing & Social Media
- A highly driven individual who is career focused and keen to take promotional steps
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with other department heads to understand key marketing objectives
- Whilst it's not essential, any experience in Video Editing Tools would be an advantage
Please send your CV for the Digital Marketing Assistant position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.