DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
LONDON - HYBRID WORKING
UP TO £27000 + FANTASTIC BENEFITS + PROGRESSION + 25 DAYS HOLS (INCREASING TO 30)
We're recruiting for a vibrant and well-respected business who due to expansion have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join their Digital Marketing team. As a Digital Marketing Assistant you will work alongside their Director, Head of Digital and Digital Marketing Manager, who all progressed from trainee roles in the business. You will benefit from their vast skills and experience as well as having the ability to be creative and bring ideas to campaigns and content.
The business have grown 400% in the last 5 years and are on track to continue this growth, meaning they can offer amazing progression and development in a short space of time!
If you have experience in a Marketing or Digital Marketing based role such as Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Social Media Executive, Social Media Assistant, Content Marketing or similar, this opportunity is not to be missed!
THE DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT ROLE:
- Creating and optimising engaging content for social media and websites
- Managing social media campaigns including scheduling content and conducting analysis and reporting
- Closely monitoring social media channels and engagement
- Uploading new content to the website and optimising/editing existing content using the CMS
- Delivering email marketing campaigns regularly
- Measuring all digital marketing activities against KPIs and identifying potential improvements
- Working alongside the inhouse design team to brief them on visual content and design
- Writing engaging content to maximise SEO
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager to execute the marketing strategy
- Must have Current / Previous Digital Marketing experience with Email Marketing, Social Media & Written Content
- Experience as a Marketing Executive / Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant / Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Assistant or similar
- Highly organised individual who can coordinate projects and get involved in hands on delivery
- A highly confident individual who can effectively communicate at all levels
TO APPLY: To apply for the Digital Marketing Assistant position, please send your CV for immediate consideration via the advertisement.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.