CREWE (HYBRID WORKING)
£35,000 to £40,000 + BENEFITS
We're exclusively recruiting for an international manufacturing company that is experiencing phenomenal growth and is set to double in size over the 3 years.
As part of their next stage of growth, they're now seeking an experienced HSEQ Advisor to join the business and undertake a pivotal role focusing on all aspects relating to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality. The successful candidate will need experience of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 as you will be responsible for ensuring that standards are met and that the status is retained.
This is the perfect role for an experienced HSEQ Advisor to join a forward-thinking company where you can bring your expertise and rapidly expand your career.
THE HSEQ ADVISOR ROLE:
- As HSEQ Advisor, you'll be responsible for managing, maintaining and progressing the accredited integrated Health, Safety & Environmental Management System and the Quality Management System.
- Responsible for the ISO9001, ISO14001 & BSi accreditations including monitoring and reporting activities in accordance with the relevant standard and trade bodies.
- Liaise with the board of directors on the implementation of the Group HSEQ strategies & Policies
- Liaise with suppliers and customers in order to develop a reliable and cohesive supply chain with a view of reducing risk and improving the businesses services.
- Investigate all quality, health and safety and environmental issues, in order to implement and develop corrective and preventative measures.
- Review, manage and improve the security of the business and implementing robust measures to protect all assets of the business.
- Manage external contractors who are required for the upkeep of the company's assets
- Provide Legislative and Regulation advice to the Management Team on all matters relating to HSEQ to ensure compliance.
- Manage Quality Management System and integrated HSE Management System including all Processes, Procedures, Risk Assessments, Method Statements and COSHH documents.
- Provide monthly reports to the board of directors.
- Plan, manage and maintain equipment maintenance in accordance with regulatory compliance.
- Produce and maintain HSEQ Competence Matrix.
- Identify and procure specialist training for staff and management team
- Conducting mandatory training for new starters during the onboarding process
- Carry out monthly Inspections and audits of yards and offices including monitoring and tracking.
- Lead on all incidents and accident investigations.
- Be the point of contact for the HSE. Local authorities and the Environment Agency.
- Keep records of incidents and accidents including those reportable under RIDDOR and Maintain Accident Book.
- Current experience in a HSEQ Advisor position or similar, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Must have experience in managing and maintaining ISO9001 & ISO14001
- Ideally have a NEBOSH General Certificate or higher
- Hold a full valid driving licence.
- Strong communication and organisational skills
TO APPLY: Please send your CV for the HSEQ Advisor position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.