INSURANCE CLIENT SERVICES EXECUTIVE
SALARY UP TO £35,000 + COMMISSION & BONUS
Get Recruited have been selected to represent one of Manchester's premier insurance brokers to help recruit for a new position, they are currently looking to add a Client Services executive to their in-house team. The business has over 50 years experience within the industry and have built a great name for themselves as one of the largest privately owned brokers in the UK.
The role will involve management of a portfolio of long-standing clients - day to day client contact and management including new business, MTAs and renewals, You will be required to service their existing customer base and provide quotations for new enquiries and will be a senior referral point and will be expected to deal with more complex risks.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who might be looking to move to a more client based role where you'll be working alongside the Managing Director & BD Execs where you can build on your knowledge.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the client to understand their needs and identify the most effective cover for their requirements
- Collate general and claims information and risk report for pre renewal and renewal meetings
- Manage the renewal/placing process in a timely manner, obtaining renewal terms and quotes, highlighting potential risks and agreeing terms in line with client requirements including any mid-term alterations.
- Confirm renewal/placing cover with insurers and Invoicing premiums.
- Ensure accurate recording of information on Acturis
- Keep up to date with current market conditions and external factors affecting the Clients Business and sector
- Ensure compliance with regulations and procedures as laid down by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Keep up to date with all changes in the regulatory framework
- Work with underwriters to amend policies where necessary in order to meet client demands.
- Experience within construction and property insurance (Likely to have been gained over a minimum of 3 year's experience)
- Proficient use of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and TEAMS
- Minimum Cert CII / willingness to continue to progress towards Professional Qualifications
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills with an ability to secure the best deals for clients and our business
- Ability to develop and manage good working relationships with clients and insurers through building trust and mutual respect
- Deliver great customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients
- Have good industry and sector knowledge, maintained through CPD.
- High level of Broker & Insurer knowledge
- A customer focused mentality
- Ability to think outside the box when needed
- Having a willingness to go above and beyond for their clients
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience working for a broker and dealing with retention's & new business.
If you are an experienced Client Services Executive with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.