OUTBOUND SALES TEAM MANAGER
UP TO £35,000 + EXCELLENT UNCAPPED BONUS £50-55K OTE
We are now recruiting for an Outbound Sales Team Manager with an established and well respected international company based in the south east.
A leading premium travel company and destination specialist providing unique, innovative and inspiring experiences for affluent individuals, couples, families and groups in the most amazing destinations. Creating unique travel experiences, they offer one-of-a-kind holidays, tailored to personal desires.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced outbound sales associate ready to progress to leading a team. You will have experience of selling in the premium travel market with good knowledge or passion for travel and high level of customer service.
OUTBOUND SALES TEAM LEADER
- As Outbound Sales Team Leader you will oversee, coach, mentor and motivate the team of Consultants
- Offer the best service and travel solutions
- Ensure client experience and interaction of the highest quality
- You will have a proactive attitude and approach, lead by example
- Creating good quality leads for the Travel Consultants to convert to sales
- Recognise high value new business opportunities
- Account planning and customer relationship management
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the team
- Office based with hybrid or remote and option for the right person.
- Must have experience of outbound sales, ideally with supervisor or team leading role
- Be working in the premium travel sector, or with a good experience and passion for travelling
- You should also be articulate, professional, comfortable with customer engagement
- Successfully managed teams to a high standard, achieving all metrics
- Proven experience in a competitive Sales team exceeding targets in an outbound environment
- Must be based in the UK, ideally within commuting distance to Central London
Please send your CV via the advert for the Outbound Sales Team Manager position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.