PART TIME COMPLIANCE OFFICER
COVENTRY - HYBRID WORKING
UP TO £35,000 PRO RATA + HEALTHCARE + 25 Days Hols Plus Bank Hols
Get Recruited are proud to be working with a well-established and highly reputable business who specialise in providing loans for start up and recovering businesses. As a not for profit business, they pride themselves on supporting businesses where other lenders aren't able to.
Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a Part Time Compliance Officer to join their longstanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside the CEO and Head of Finance to ensure the business continues to comply with all legislation and regulations and to develop new policies and procedures to streamline areas of the business, and to adhere to legislative changes and updates.
If you are an individual from a Compliance Officer / Compliance Advisor / Compliance Administrator background with a strong understanding of FCA regulations, this opportunity to join a growing and rewarding business is not to be missed! You will be given support and training, but long-term, plenty of autonomy to put your stamp on Compliance in the business.
- Day to day monitoring of internal processes to ensure compliance with legislation, regulations and internal policies
- Keeping up to date with laws and regulations including FCA and ICO
- Understanding and interpreting existing and updates regulations to ensure internal policies adhere to them
- Creating new policies and procedures to remain compliant with any updates and changes in the industry
- Review the existing policies and procedures, identifying areas of improvement and implementing change
- Conducting regular compliance risk assessments and sharing your findings with the CEO and Head of Finance
- Managing various accreditations including Data Protection and acting as the lead on initiatives and reporting requirements
- Preparing compliance reports for regulatory agencies and funders
- Ensuring the business is compliant with Health and Safety regulations
- Training and coaching colleagues on compliance guidelines, internal policies and industry regulation
- Leading on external and internal audits
Key Skills & Experience:
- FCA Compliance experience
- Experience working within the Financial Services market within a compliance function, ideally within a lending environment
- Ability to understand and interpret legislation and develop policies and procedures to adhere to them
- Excellent communication and time management skills at all levels
- Self-Starter who is eager to learn and self-develop knowledge of the firm's technical approaches
- Excellent administration and telephone skills
- An organised individual who can work under pressure and produce work to the standard required
- Flexible and adaptable
- Computer literate and aptitude in Microsoft Office
- In-depth knowledge of the FCA rulebook - Not required but desirable
APPLY NOW: Interviews for this position are available immediately, so please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.