SENIOR COMMERCIAL INSURANCE UNDERWRITER
UP TO £50,000
DUDLEY + HYBRID WORKING
I'm excited to present to you the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Insurance underwriting services in the UK. My client is looking for an experienced Commercial Underwriter with ambition to grow out their own team in the future to join them.
It is part of their ethos to provide flexibility in their workplace which is why they provide the opportunity to work from home 3 days a week to promote employee satisfaction and wellbeing.
If you are an experienced Commercial Insurance Underwriter looking to take the next step in their career, this could be just the role for you.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Up to £50,000 based on experience.
- Hybrid working- 2 days a week in the Dudley office.
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Fully planned, immersive training plan.
- Death in service.
- Health Cash Plan.
- Free parking.
- Support in achieving your Insurance qualifications (ie, the CII)
- Meeting and helping to create strategic growth plans.
- Support the Head of Underwriting ( HoU) in developing insurer and broker accounts.
- Lead on Property Owners portfolio New Business.
- Lead on brand new scheme servicing.
- Support on Commercial Combined existing business and Renewals.
- Work closely with our Key Account Managers and Underwriting Service Department to grow and manage broker relations.
- Pro-actively identify areas of opportunity, making recommendations to the Head of Underwriting, contributing to the defined strategy.
- Provide back up support to the Underwriting Service Department with Security scheme referrals and online Assist referrals when required.
WHO ARE YOU
- Ideally DipCII Qualified
- Minimum 5 years experience in Commercial Underwriting - Ideally with a focus on Property
- Flexibility and resilience - the ability to multi task and turn deadlines around quickly.
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel experience.
- Commercial awareness and excellent communication skills.
We are currently shortlisting for interview so if you are an experienced Commercial Insurance Underwriter looking for your next step, submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.