SENIOR PPC EXECUTIVE
£40,000 - £45,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS + FANTASTIC CULTURE
We're exclusively recruiting on behalf of leading and highly successful business who is looking to expand their operation due to the continued success of the company.
As the Senior PPC Executive, you'll form part of the existing marketing team and take responsibility for executing the PPC strategy across the group, management of £500k+ budget, creating effective campaigns and monitoring performance to make improvements. Managing Paid Social inhouse or via an agency, depending on the candidates' experience.
You'll be joining an ambitious business who are on rapid trajectory, therefore, this role would suit a highly ambitious individual who is keen to grow with the company.
THE SENIOR PPC EXECUTIVE ROLE:
- As the Senior PPC Executive, you'll be working autonomously but reporting directly to the Head of Marketing
- Working with the Head of Marketing to create an effective PPC Strategy to achieve the business objectives
- Managing multi-channel PPC Campaigns with full funnel approach strategy
- Responsible for planning, budgeting, continuous optimisation, and performance analysis/reporting
- Managing budgets of £500,000 + and ensuring strong ROI / ROAS
- Analysing the success of campaigns and improving future campaigns
- Day-to-day management of paid activity across Google and social media
- Setting up reporting templates, producing monthly reports, and providing strategic recommendations based on performance
- Managing Paid Social either inhouse of via an agency
- Must have strong experience in a PPC Executive / Paid Media Executive role, or similar
- Have solid experience of Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics (Ideally GA4), Google Tag Manager
- Good experience of Display, Search and Remarketing campaigns
- Must have PPC strategy experience as well as good hands-on execution expertise
- Experience of managing large budgets in the range of £200,000 to £500,000 + is essential
- Experience of Paid Social on Facebook using Facebook Business Manager and Facebook with Shopping would be a significant advantage
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong analytical skills with a growth-mindset and positive attitude
To apply for the Senior PPC Executive position, you'll need to send your CV via the advert for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.