FULLY OFFICE BASED
UP TO £25,000 + AMAZING BENEFITS
We're recruiting on behalf of a leading and highly successful business who is looking to expand their operation due to the continued success of the company. It's an exciting time for the business and as a result, they're looking to expand the sales function.
As a Telesales Executive, you'll be working as part of the sales team and be responsible for following up marketing led enquiries and researching key opportunities to set up appointments for the sales team to convert the opportunity.
This is an excellent opportunity with a forward-thinking company where you can really build a long-term career and develop quickly.
THE TELESALES EXECUTIVE ROLE:
- Working as part of the sales team as a Telesales Executive, you'll be responsible for generating appointments for following up by the Business Development Executive
- Following up on inbound marketing led enquiries, conducting proactive research to generate other prospects and then following up with a call
- Taking a multi-channel approach using phone, email and LinkedIn where possible
- Making outbound calls to prospective clients and setting appointments
- Updating and maintaining the client database.
- Assisting with any enquiries or queries, redirecting calls to relevant member of staff/departments.
- Ideally have experience within a sales role, however, candidates who have strong customer service experience who is looking to get into sales are a consideration.
- Excellent telephone communication and written skills are essential with the ability to build relationships with other department heads to understand key objectives.
- A highly driven, self-motivated individual who is career focused.
- Proven to hit and excel targets.
Please send your CV for the Telesales Executive via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.