MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE / HYBRID
(Guide: 1 Day Per Week at the office after training)
£26,000 (maybe negotiable) + Flexibility + Study Support +Benefits Package
We're exclusively partnering with a highly successful and forward-thinking Manchester based professional services company.
As part of their expansion, they're seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to join the team to support with;
This role craves an individual with energy, drive and enthusiasm and an individual with strong communication skills to interact with key stakeholders. In addition to the Management Accountant responsibilities, the scope of the role is set to grow over the next 6 to 12 months where the individual will undertake the leadership of a small team and adopt wider Finance Business Partner responsibilities.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and Management Accountant who is driven, confident and a great communicator, that is looking for an opportunity with a great business.
THE ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT ROLE:
- Reporting to the Financial Controller, you'll be joining the team as an Accounts Assistant to support with the day-to-day transactional activities
- Responsible for processing staff expense claims and verifying accuracy in accordance with the expenses policies.
- Handling the coding and posting of purchase ledger invoices & credit card transactions
- Bank reconciliation including each debit and credit accounts.
- Maintaining the cash book, including cash posting and allocation
- Posting and reconciling office petty cash for each location
- Creating journals on the accounts system
- Providing support to the credit control team with administrative tasks
- Resolving finance queries by liaising with internal departments, colleagues in finance and external stakeholders such as customer and suppliers
- Assisting with the Month End activities
- Must have experience in an Accounts Assistant or Finance Assistant role or similar such as; Purchase Ledger or Sales Ledger Clerk
- AAT Level 2 Qualified or above, candidates who are actively working towards this will be considered.
- Competent with MS Excel to an intermediate or advanced level
- Excellent communicator with drive, confidence, initiative and commercially minded
Please send your CV for the Accounts Assistant position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.