SKELMERSDALE / HYBRID WORKING (3 DAYS HOME / 2 DAYS OFFICE)
£23,000 to £24,000 + BENEFITS + STUDY SUPPORT
We're partnering with a highly successful business that is expanding their operation by 35% this year and as a result, they're seeking an Accounts Assistant to join the team in an entry level position.
As an Accounts Assistant, core responsibilities will be focused on Purchase Ledger, posting transactions to Sage, seeking approvals, bank & account reconciliations, handling queries and processing payments. In addition, you'll support the wider accounts team with other aspects of transactional finance.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who has some accounts experience that would like to undertake AAT qualifications and join an expanding business.
THE ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT ROLE:
- Working as part of the Finance team as an Accounts Assistant focusing with responsibility for managing the purchase ledger for multiple business entities in the group
- Responsible for processing purchase invoices onto Sage Line 50 (Planned migration to Dynamics 365)
- Reconciling supplier statements with supplier records on Sage Line 50 and raising/dealing with queries as necessary.
- Processing supplier payments within the timescales set within the Finance timetable.
- To provide additional ledger and other support to the wider Finance Team as required.
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations.
- Travel to other sites as required to support the wider business.
- Ensure financial controls are adhered to.
- Must have 6 months + of experience within an Accounts Assistant, Accounts Admin or Similar such as; Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Finance Assistant or Accounts Clerk
- Experience of working with Sage Line 50 would ideal, however, candidates who have used a similar accounts system will be considered.
- Able to work independently, with support, to handle your workload.
- Must have Full UK Driving license and own car.
Please send your CV for the Accounts Assistant via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.