COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT HANDLER
SALARY UP TO £40,000 + COMMISSION + FLEXIBLE WORKING
Get Recruited have been trusted to represent one of Manchester's longest standing insurance brokers. They are now looking to add 2 commercial account handlers to join their dynamic, friendly and highly successful team. Due to the business being around for over 40 years our client pride themselves on the service they offer to clients and customers alike as well as supporting and nurturing their own employees talent.
Commercial account handlers will be asked to work within a fast-paced environment, working with a wide range of clients while arranging cover for both new and existing clients. You will be given the opportunity to learn and work alongside experienced development execs helping with your own growth and development. Plus, further support to complete you CII/ACII exams.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone to really push their insurance career to the next level within a business that has a track record of progressing their employees to more senior positions & internal promotions.
THE COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT HANDLER ROLE:
- To ensure professional service of existing accounts and retention of renewals to achieve company income targets in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements in accordance with the Procedure Manual
- To assist in the conversion of new business
- Help ensure Commercial Department works pro-actively to achieve targets set by the Managing Director
- Respond to enquiries from clients and insurers received by phone, letter, e-mail or fax in a courteous and helpful manner and ensure that all information required by clients or underwriters is obtained and communicated
- To share responsibility for dealing with any actions attaching to existing clients on mid-term adjustments.
- Salary up to £40,000
- CII Support
- Free Parking
- 26 Days Holiday + buy/sell option
- Medical cash back for Dental / Optical
- The management of existing clients records in terms of accuracy and quality of advice
- Renewal Retention in accordance with budgeted income
- Successful cross-selling of products
- Finding/suggesting opportunities to promote the company or increase business revenue and implementing the idea.
- Good technical knowledge of the commercial market
- Product knowledge should include, Professional Indemnity, D&O, EL, PL or Commercial Combined
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Has an aptitude for sales and actively promote the company.
- A good understand renewal processes and be able to exercise efficient timing in order to manage the departmental diary system and produce renewal documentation
- CII qualifications: the employee is preferably already part qualified. At a minimum they should be keen to pursue formal CII qualifications immediately upon commencing the role and show appropriate ongoing progress.
If you are an experienced Commercial Account Handler with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.