COMMERCIAL INSURANCE ACCOUNT HANDLER
SALARY UP TO £40,000 + BONUS
My client is a well established Commercial Insurance Broker working within a wide number of insurance sectors and is now looking to build on their team by adding a number of commercial account handlers with a background of Motor, Property & liability experience.
Due to recent continued success they have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Account Handler with great earning potential to join their team and develop their career.
If you are an experienced Commercial Account Handler looking for an opportunity in a rewarding environment with fantastic opportunities to develop and progress and work within a driven and motivated team, this opportunity is not to be missed!
- Salary up to £40,000 Plus Bonus
- Company pension
- Further study support
- Free parking
ACCOUNT HANDLER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To maintain appropriate, regular contact with existing customers and ensure their insurance requirements continue to be met in line with service levels.
- Pre Renewal Prep work.
- Working from a prescribed renewals list
- Sending renewal packs with correct documentation
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- To work closely with Account Executives where necessary, to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Make certain that files, notes and other records are clear, complete, up to date and available to other staff standing during periods of absence, in order to maintain high levels of client service and accuracy of documentation.
- To act at all times within the FCA Principles for Business and to comply with FCA and internal procedures at all times in order to ensure the company meets it's responsibilities in this area
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Experience as a Commercial Insurance Account Handler
- Commercial combined / motor or property & liability experience preferred but not essential.
- Ability to organising self and own work.
- Questioning and evaluation of client needs.
- Ability to build relationships - internal & external.
- Communication skills: telephone, verbal & written.
- Selling and cross selling.
- Rapport building with clients and underwriters.
If you are an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Handler with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.