COMMERCIAL LINES INSURANCE ADVISOR
WATFORD + HYBRID WORKING
SALARY FROM £35,000
I am excited to be representing one of the UKs most well respected insurance brokers who are looking to add an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Handler to their highly successful team which is now expanding. As a Commercial Lines Insurance Advisor you will be working in a fast-paced environment working with an Account Executive to service existing clients through their MTAs and renewals. You will also benefit from support to complete your CII, internal support and training and the opportunity to work with some of the most experienced Brokers and Account Execs to improve your knowledge and progress your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual from an Account handling / Broking / Insurance Broker background to join a thriving an rewarding business who are one of the best in their field.
- To develop a strong working relationship with your brokers, our insurers and other service providers.
- To trade with insurers to obtain best possible terms for our end customers.
- To be a point of contact with Corporate Clients through their mid-term amendments, renewals, and queries that they have.
- To deal with problems constructively, looking to solve the root cause of day to day issues faced, engaging with the team leaders and management.
- To support the business placement strategy laid out by the Insurer Relationship & Placement Manager.
- Adhere to the Broking Team Standards for both new and existing business.
- CII / DIP Qualification support
- free parking
- Salary Up To £35,000
- Regular salary reviews
- Ongoing training and development
- The individual should have a couple of year's experience working in a Commercial Insurance Account Handling/ Broking capacity.
- Cert CII qualification highly preferred.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills will be required when dealing with insurers and Brokers.
If you are an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Handler/ Broker with the required skills and wishes to hear more then please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.