COMMERCIAL INSURANCE ACCOUNT HANDLER
MANCHESTER - HYBRID WORKING
SALARY UP TO £40,000
My client is a well established Commercial Insurance Broker working within a wide number of insurance sectors and is now looking to build their client base by adding a number of senior Account Handler hires.
Due to recent continued success they have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Account Handler to join the team and develop their career in the business. While managing a significant book of business and high value clients.
If you are an experienced Commercial Account Handler looking for an opportunity in a rewarding environment with fantastic opportunities to develop and progress and work within a driven and motivated team, this opportunity is not to be missed!
- Salary up to £40,000
- Hybrid working
- Study support
- Death in Service
ACCOUNT HANDLER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To maintain appropriate, regular contact with existing customers and ensure their insurance requirements continue to be met in line with service levels.
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new business.
- Scheduling client visits.
- To work closely with Account Execs where necessary, to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Make certain that files, notes and other records are clear, complete, up to date and available to other staff standing during periods of absence, in order to maintain high levels of client service and accuracy of documentation.
- To act at all times within the FCA Principles for Business and to comply with FCA and internal procedures at all times in order to ensure the company meets it's responsibilities in this area
- To assist the wider Division and Broking team with London Market presence and with placing via Lloyds.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Experience as a Commercial Insurance Account Handler
- Acturis experience essential
- Ability to organising self and own work.
- Questioning and evaluation of client needs.
- Ability to build relationships - internal & external.
- Communication skills: telephone, verbal & written.
- Selling and cross selling.
- Rapport building with clients and underwriters.
If you are an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Handler with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.