COMMERCIAL INSURANCE ACCOUNT HANDLER
SALARY UP TO £32,000 + HYBRID WORKING
Get Recruited are excited to be working with a Coventry based insurance broker with over 20yrs industry experience. They offer a personal touch you don't often see and really put their clients first in everything they do. The position will be to service a portfolio of business through renewals, adjustments queries and other issues that may arise on the accounts.
If you have a couple of years experience in a Commercial Insurance Brokerage and have the required skill, don't hesitate to apply today!
- Salary up to £32,000
- Hybrid Working / 3 Office based 2 at Home
- Company Pension
- 25 Days Holiday / Can increase to 28 Days with service
- Fully funded further insurance qualifications
- Handling of renewals, mid-term amendments, some claims triage (although they have a in house team of claims specialists), premium financing arrangement and queries for your book of clients.
- Be "hands on" with the broking process.
- Achieve and maintain a high level of customer service and always promote exceptional customer care standards.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with insurers.
- Ensure all business activity fully complies with FCA Regulations and meets the Quality Systems & Processes
- Discussing and assessing client's current and future insurance needs and provide expert advice.
- Keep up to date with changes in the Insurance Industry including competitor offerings
- Preparing presentation of terms to be presented by Account Executives in bespoke reports.
- Conduct learning, training and assessment exercises via our online training portal and identify further areas for own development as required.
- Ideally have a minimum of 12-36 months experience in a commercial or corporate broking environment
- Able to effectively handle your own workload.
- Have an exceptional eye for detail.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Some existing insurer relationships would be valuable but not a prerequisite.
- Have completed Dip CII or be working towards and have ambition to complete ACII
If you are an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Handler with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.