COMMERCIAL INSURANCE BROKER
UP TO £30,000 + BONUS
Are you a sales person waiting to break into the world of Commercial Insurance?
I'm working with a small brokerage with the facilities to train you you be the best sales-person that you can be! It is a tight knit brokerage where everyone is encouraged, supported and trained which has allowed each individual to flourish.
The team consistently exceeds their targets and are consistently rewarded with trips, incentives, and so much more.
If you have experience in Commercial Experience and are looking to make it to the next level of your career in a friendly and sociable team. Apply today!
- Christmas Shutdown in addition to holidays
- Quarterly events including trips to Ascot, laser tag, paint balling, dinners, lunches, trips away and so much more!
- Impressive Commission structure
- CertCII qualification fully funded
- Providing advice, recommendations and quotes to new clients.
- Lead generation Including cold calling and information gathering.
- Self-generating new business leads and obtaining accurate for our databases
- Administration; creating quotation documents for yourself and others, setting up client records, issuing documents to clients, checking proposal forms, diary management and so forth.
- Liaising with insurers to get the best policy for the client meeting their demands and needs
- Ensure that the sales process is completed and compliant with regulatory framework
- Liaising with prospect clients / leads and closing the sale effectively
- Working towards your Cert CII qualification
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Experience within Commercial Insurance Broking.
- An effective communicator, both written and verbal, with an ability to communicate clearly & confidently to clients and colleagues
- Highly organised with a systematic approach to work
- Good attention to detail
- Tenacious with presenting strong sales techniques and skills
- Self-motivated to keep generating new business
- Motivated and driven to achieve team and individual targets
- Able to develop and sustain positive working relationships with internal and external parties
We are currently shortlisting for interview so if you are looking to catapult your career within the insurance industry, Apply today!!
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.