£23,000 - £25,000+ BENEFITS
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE
Get Recruited is working with a leading UK business in the Household Product and Heath and Beauty industry based in Banbury. They're looking to hire a Credit Control to join a busy Accounts team to report into the Credit Control Manager.
CREDIT CONTROL DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Keeping overdue balances to a minimum and assisting with the resolution of customer invoicing queries
- You will be the key point of contact for the business on any debtor related query or issue
- Ensuring correct allocation of invoice collection dates and methods
- Carry out as required, ad-hoc duties such as reporting, bank reconciliations, providing cover for colleagues, etc.
- Carry out regular customer reconciliations to guarantee accuracy and swift identification and resolution of queries
- Identifying consistent late payers, problem behaviours, missing information to mitigate risk
CREDIT CONTROL DESIRED EXPERIENCE
- Confident phone manner
- Advanced in all MS Packages
- Experience in using Sage would be ideal
- Credit Control / Accounts Receivable experience of 1 years +
FOR THIS THE CREDIT CONTROLLER WILL RECEIVE A COMPETITIVE SALARY OF UP TO £23,000 - £25,000 BASE + BENEFITS
Please send your CV today for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.