CRIMINAL DUTY SOLICITOR
UP TO £45K + HYBRID WORKING
My client is an established and rapidly expanding law firm who are looking for an experienced Criminal Solicitor to join their expanding team. Due to their excellent reputation, they are looking for an additional Criminal Duty Solicitor to support their cases across Blackburn and the local surrounding area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm with an excellent benefits package that truly values and puts its employees first! They have an excellent reputation in the industry and boast an extensive benefits package and fantastic opportunities for career development!
- Experienced Criminal Duty Solicitor, must be qualified for Police Station Attendance
- 3 + Years PQE
- Proven to independently manage a caseload, hold meetings with clients, prepare legal documentation and problem-solve independently
- Able to travel to Blackburn and the local area when on the duty rota
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
- Hybrid working available once trained
- 25 days Holidays + Birthday Off + Bank Holidays
- Medicash plan
- Subsidised parking
- Enhanced pension
- Fantastic working environment and culture
If you are an experienced Criminal Duty Solicitor then please send your CV for immediate consideration, this is a great opportunity that is not to be missed!
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.