CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
POTT SHRIGLEY, MACCLESFIELD
UP TO £25,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS + BONUS
We're exclusively working with a highly successful business in the Macclesfield area who have experienced consistent growth and success. Due to this, they are looking to expand their team with an experienced Customer Service Administrator.
As the Customer Service Administrator you will be supporting customers with their orders by processing orders and liaising with suppliers and supporting the purchasing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rewarding and reputable employer as they continue to grow.
THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR ROLE:
- Handling and processing customer orders
- Sending order confirmations and invoices to clients
- Providing updates and confirmations to clients on deliveries and returns
- Supporting the purchasing team by handling purchase orders, purchase requisitions and contracts
- Handling the enquiries email inbox and responding to clients
- Taking inbound calls from clients and ensuring they get a prompt update and response
- Accurately filling paperwork
- We're looking for a candidate from a Customer Service Administrator / Administrator / Order Processor / Order Processing / Customer Service Advisor background
- An excellent communicator with the confidence to handle a variety of tasks within a busy department
- A proactive individual with a supportive nature to ensure smooth running of the department
- Must be computer literate with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Please send your CV for the Customer Service Administrator position via the advert for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.