CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
LIVERPOOL CITY CENTRE - OFFICE BASED
UPTO £25,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS + CULTURE
Get Recruited is working with an award-winning education company based in the centre of Liverpool, who due to continued expansion have an opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone with Administrator, Customer Service, Sales Support, Recruitment or similar experience.
- You will be working closely with the International Sales and Marketing Manager and other members of the team to grow sales and increase market share.
- To develop and maintain a professional network with current and potential partners.
- Arrange and attend face to face meetings, telephone and online with partners.
- Ensure that partners are familiar and up to date with services, prices and programmes to achieve increase business and grow student numbers.
- Liaise with other teams within the business to make sure they are up to date with partner rates, new programmes, special offers etc.
- Meet with potential students and advise them on best programmes.
- Experience working within a Customer Service, Sales Support, Administrator, Recruitment Consultant, Student Support, Student Coordinator, Customer Service Administrator or similar role.
- Experience within the Education Sector would be desirable.
- You are a team player and can work cross-functionally and collaboratively.
- You thrive under pressure and enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Strong communication skills written and verbal.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Shortlisting is taking place currently so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.