DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
£35,000 to £40,000 + BENEFITS
We're exclusively recruiting for a rapidly expanding business that is looking to add 4 new hires to their Digital Marketing team over the next 3 months due to the rapid expansion of the business.
As part of that growth, they're looking for two Digital Marketing Executive's to focus on the B2B Customer and Partnerships side. You'll have the opportunity to be involved in both Digital Strategy and Execution of campaigns, campaign analytics and more.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking company where you can rapidly progress as they continue to expand.
THE DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE ROLE:
- As the Digital Marketing Executive, you'll be involved in implementing the marketing strategy using a multi-channel digital marketing approach
- Executing marketing campaigns across; email marketing, social media, website content and more
- Creating customer-orientated content for email, website and LinkedIn, recognising the need for SEO optimisation
- Create marketing campaigns and initiatives to position our solutions in the best way to our customers, highlighting key advantages and benefits
- Targeted email marketing for our sales cadences, which you'll monitor, review and amend according to success and ROI
- Creating, analysing and reviewing customer surveys to ensure we are offering the best service and utilising feedback to create engaging case studies and content
- Analysing the success of campaigns and restructuring as necessary
- Identifying opportunities for new case studies, creating and sharing content with our internal team
- Creating exciting and engaging landing pages to increase lead conversion
- Preparing and presenting quarterly reports for management and board
- Data analytics from our CRM, driving an increase in data quality
- Supporting the sales team to utilise and engage customers via LinkedIn
- Must have experience in a Digital Marketing Executive position or similar role
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms
- Email marketing is essential, experience with Salesforce and Pardot is desirable
- Creating customer journeys and targeted content
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns and programmes that drive customer engagement and advocacy, with clear objectives and ROI
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity; graphic design capabilities are a plus
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
Please send your CV for the Digital Marketing Executive position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.