UPTO £30,000 + FANTASTIC BENEFITS + CULTURE
Get Recruited are recruiting on behalf of an exciting manufacturing business who have been established for over 20 years and are looking for an Ecommerce Executive to join their enthusiastic team! You will play a key role in managing the companies UK and International websites, if you have experience interpreting data and have an analytical but a creative mindset then this is the opportunity for you.
- Day to day management and merchandising of the website.
- Helping to oversee product updates, pricing, promotions, and on-site content.
- Utilise SEO, SEM, and other online marketing tactics to enhance online visibility.
- Utilise analytics tools to track key performance indicators (KPIs) and generate actionable insights.
- Stay up-to-date with best practices, solutions and strategies for web merchandising, ecommerce operations, and SEO.
- Make data-driven decisions to optimize the e-commerce performance.
- Generate reports on search demand and spend tracking.
- Support the team in coordinating and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns efficiently and punctually.
- Establish an SEO strategy to increase organic search traffic and work with cross-functional partners to execute.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns that drive traffic and increase conversion rates.
- Must have experience working in a Ecommerce Executive, Ecommerce Amazon, Ecommerce Assistant, Data Ecommerce, Ecommerce Trading, Web developer or similar role.
- Experience with Amazon is a bonus
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret complex data sets.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Skills in SEO, Affiliate Marketing and Product Management.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
To apply for the Ecommerce Executive role, submit your CV via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.