UPTO £33,000 + FANTASTIC BENEFITS
Get Recruited are recruiting on behalf of an exciting online retailer business that is rapidly expanding its operation and are looking for an Ecommerce Executive to join their enthusiastic team! This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is keen to rapidly progress and add real value to the business and craft a progressive career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone from an Ecommerce Assistant, Ecommerce Executive or Marketing and Ecommerce background who is looking to further their career, make a real impact and have creative input into the Ecommerce platform, strategy and vision!
- Day to day management and merchandising of the website.
- Helping to oversee product updates, pricing, promotions, and on-site content.
- Utilise SEO, SEM, and other online marketing tactics to enhance online visibility.
- Stay up-to-date with best practices, solutions and strategies for web merchandising, ecommerce operations, and SEO.
- Make data-driven decisions to optimise the e-commerce performance.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns that drive traffic and increase conversion rates.
- Manage all product uploads to the website
- Managing new product releases on the site
- Enhancing and improving customer journeys with imagery, product attributes, copy etc
- Using Microsoft Excel for large product loads, price changes etc
- Using the CMS to prepare promotions, build landing pages, manage online orders, implement content changes etc
- Conducting weekly website reviews and audits
- Must have experience working in a Ecommerce Executive, Ecommerce Amazon, Ecommerce Assistant, Data Ecommerce, Ecommerce Trading, Web developer or similar role.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret complex data sets.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Skills in SEO, Affiliate Marketing and Product Management.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
To apply for the Ecommerce Executive role, submit your CV via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.