EVENTS SALES MANAGER
CENTRAL MANCHESTER - HYBRID WORKING
UP TO £37,000 + BONUS + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Get Recruited are recruiting for a leading venue offering corporate events and hospitality in Central Manchester. As they continue to succeed they are looking for an experienced Events Sales Manager to join their sales team. As an Events Sales Manager you will be building relationships with new and existing clients to secure new contracts, and managing an Account Manager in their day to day activities to ensure your area of the business hits target.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Events Sales Manager / Senior Account Manager / Senior Relationship Manager / Senior Sales Executive from a Corporate Hospitality / Corporate Events / Events Venue or similar background to join a market-leading business who offer fantastic benefits and career prospects.
- Direct line management of an Account Manager
- Building strong relationships with existing clients to secure future contracts
- Making contact with historic clients to rebuild relationships
- Networking with and proactively contacting new and potential clients to continuously build your client book
- Regularly arranging and attending client meetings to further strengthen relationships
- Negotiating detailed contracts with values of £100K plus confidently
- Liaising with multiple senior stakeholders to close sales
- Working with the operations team to ensure the events packages and contracts you negotiate are deliverable and profitable
- Previous experience within a similar Sales / Business Development / Account Management role within Events / Hospitality is essential
- Proven track record of achieving targets across new business and account management
- Experience in a management role is essential
- Confident to sell to clients at all levels
- Able to self-motivate and work as part of a vibrant sales team
In return of your experience you will be offered a fantastic salary along with benefits
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.