UP TO £40,000 + Great Progression + Excellent Benefits
Will Be Working Weekends
Get Recruited is working with a rapidly expanding business who offer adventure activities at sites across the UK. Due to continues success and expansion, they are now looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to implement the operations strategy on site day to day and handle reactive situations that occur on the site.
You will lead on the opening of new sites including recruitment, setting up processes and being responsible for the financial performance of the site. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone from a Facilities Manager, Site Manager, Facilities Supervisor, Site Supervisor, Operations Supervisor, Business Operations Manager, Business Manager, Operations Manager or Project Manager role to join a rapidly growing and highly rewarding business!
- Work closely with the Managing Director, Business Manager and Operations Manager to ensure the smooth operation of the business
- Plan, organise and manage your own workload to ensure that all internal and external deadlines are met
- Support with the development of internal processes and control procedures, maintenance of a risk-free environment
- Follow up regulations and make sure company's operations comply with regulations
- Develop standard processes to route customer queries to correct department for timely resolution
- Agree performance targets for each site and work closely with management and other colleagues to ensure they are met
- Handling hard and soft facilities on site
- Managing suppliers and contractors
- Leading on health and safety on site
- Performance management of staff across the sites
- Conducting competitor analysis to identify areas of improvement
- Keeping up to date with changes in the industry and demands in the market
- Experience within a Facilities Manager, Site Manager, Facilities Supervisor, Site Supervisor, Operations Supervisor, Business Operations Manager, Business Manager, Operations Manager or Project Manager role
- Experience in hospitality / adventure / activities / excursions / events is desirable
- Well organised and able to manage a busy and varied workload self sufficiently
- Able to identify problems and find solutions
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.