BROXBOURNE / HYBRID (3 DAYS HOME/2 DAYS OFFICE)
UP TO £24,000 + STUDY SUPPORT + PRIVATE HEALTH + PENSION
We're partnering with a leading business located in the Broxbourne area that is looking to recruit a Finance Administrator to join their business.
As a Finance Administrator, you'll be working closely with Key Commercial Stakeholders within the business with an objective of ensuring the smooth processing of companies payments, accounts and credit controls.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a leading organisation that has a great reputation within industry and is known for offering great progression and study support.
THE FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR:
- Managing and maintain multiple email inboxes
- Posting and allocation of cash accurately on customer accounts and providing daily reports against KPI
- Query management - log queries, resolve where possible, actively chase to obtain resolutions
- Liaising with the business where appropriate to resolve issues
- Setting up new accounts
- Processing credit notes & invoices
- Performing any ad hoc duties as required
- Strong administrative skills and able to prioritise work
- Excellent verbal, written and electronic communication skills
- Good understanding of MS packages such as Outlook Excel (Vlookup function) and Word
- Excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Confident, professional and outgoing personality
- High level of self- motivation and commitment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and specified standards
TO APPLY: Please send your CV for the Finance Administrator role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.