FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER - MANUFACTURING
KNUTSFORD (HYBRID) // £50,000 to £60,000 + BENEFITS
We're partnering with a highly successful PE Backed Manufacturing business that's experiencing hyper growth and as a result, they're looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the team.
As Finance Business Partner, you'll be joining an established Finance function where you'll be working closely with key stakeholders to review product manufacturing costs, create standardised product costings, evaluate product profitability, and seek cost efficiency to improve margins / profitability.
In addition, you'll work in collaboration with the manufacturing team for capacity / demand planning purposes and to financially model the prioritisation the manufacture of product lines that will both achieve high volumes of sales and profitability. Making data driven recommendations to key stakeholders and the board to enable effective decision making.
This is a great opportunity to join a PE backed business that will enable you to rapidly grow your career with a forward-thinking organisation.
THE FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER ROLE:
- Oversee standard costing and inventory management to support strategic and operational decision making within the business.
- Responsible for reviewing, understanding, challenging and explaining all manufacturing cost variances on a regular basis.
- Raise and promote finance into the wider business by providing finance business partnering and control.
- Support to a variety of stakeholders to deliver improvements in all aspects of site performance.
- Communicate with all levels across the business, acting as a translator or interface between finance, commercial and operations.
- Develop, implement, and maintain accurate standard costing model for manufacturing operations and provide margin analysis.
- Review quality, demand, and obsolescent and aged stock provision, challenging large values and any significant movements.
- Provide regular reporting on stock management and stock holding.
- Liaise with and develop the financial awareness of both commercial and operational managers within the business, to understand variances and margins.
- Monitor and analyse manufacturing costs and associated variance analysis.
- Complete associated month end processes to strict deadlines.
- Actively influence day to day decisions, shaping the strategy and direction of the business.
- Ensure the reconciliation of relevant balance sheet accounts (Stock, Provision and GRNI) to the general ledger, including the timely input of accruals and journals.
- Conduct data analysis using the company's ERP system and linked BI system providing meaningful reports to guide business focus.
- Work closely with the manufacturing managers to ensure they understand the impact their actions have to the company's profitability and cashflow.
- Must have experience within a Finance Business Partner role or similar, such as a Cost Accountant or Management Accountant within a manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment, with exposure to standard cost remodelling.
- Professional qualification such as CIMA / ACCA is highly desirable but not essential.
- Thorough understanding of standard costing, BOM's, inventory management and manufacturing processes.
- Skilled in accounting software, data analysis and integrated ERP systems.
- Advanced excel skills and the ability to perform data analysis.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate and challenge effectively with cross-functional teams and non-finance personnel.
Please send your CV for the Finance Business Partner role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.