£55k to £60k
Are you a highly organized and motivated finance professional with a wealth of experience? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join a well-established Financial Services firm based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. As a Finance Manager reporting to directly to the Directors, you will play a crucial role in the day-to-day financial operations during this exciting period of rapid growth.
- Take full ownership of the month-end reporting process
- Complete monthly balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Conduct analytical reviews of all expense codes, identifying any exceptional costs
- Prepare monthly profit and loss reports for each company, including variance analysis and explanations
- Review daily bank reconciliations and purchase ledger postings
- Manage and develop two direct reports
- Provide payroll information for external processing
- Ensure all tax submissions, including VAT, CT61s, and P11ds, are processed accurately and within prescribed deadlines!
- Work closely with various managers within the business, providing analysis to support decision-making
- Process fee/commission calculations each month to pay advisers
- Reconcile/investigate complicated queries on overdue commission and fees received using our CRM system, Intelligent Office (training provided)
- Must be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified and have experience as a Finance Manager or similar, such as; Management Accountant, Company Accountant or Financial Controller
- Ideally with experience within a Financial Services business
- Good excel skills (proficient with pivot tables and other data search / manipulation formulae).
- Comfortable dealing directly with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including senior management.
- Strong communication skills and the confidence to interact with key departments such as Sales & Marketing
Please send your CV for the Finance Manager role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.