FINANCE MANAGER - HOSPITALITY
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE / HYBRID: 1 PER WEEK AT HOME
£50,000 to £60,000 + BONUS + FANTASTIC BENEFITS
We're partnering with a highly successful and prestigious hospitality venue in the heart of Manchester City Centre that is seeking a Finance Manager to join the team as part of their strategic growth plans.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you'll be responsible for leading and mentoring a small finance team who handling the transactional and mechanical elements of finance. You'll be responsible for the top-level reviewing and approver of month end accounting, whilst undertaking commercial business partnering to include high quality commentary and finance support the key stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is already operating as a Finance Manager, with current or previous hospitality experience with a good understanding of Food / Beverage. Therefore, we invite candidates who come organisations such as Restaurant Groups, Events Venues, Hotels or Similar.
THE FINANCE MANAGER ROLE:
- Responsible for leading a small finance function, nurturing, coaching, and developing their skills to enable their careers to grow with the company.
- Overseeing day to day finance activities delivered by the local team which includes transactional finance, month end, financial reporting.
- Completing financial statements, management accounts and reports including the month end reports with commentary.
- overseeing the completion of daily tasks including the reconciling of cash and card payments received, performing float audits, and controlling all cash held on site.
- Ensuring all revenue is captured and posted accurately, following up on any discrepancies.
- Partner with Head of Departments on their performance month / year to date, driving achievement and educating on areas which could be improved for a better financial result.
- Providing ad-hoc commercial and analytical requests to support operational business decision making.
- Supporting with group-wide responsibilities such as the central overhead month end, VAT return and other statutory reporting requirements
- Ideally Qualified or Part Qualified with AAT, ACCA, ACA or CIMA, however, exceptional candidates who are QBE / Qualified By Experience will be considered
- Must have current experience within a Finance Manager role or similar, such as, Financial Controller, Accounts Manager, Head of Finance or similar.
- Either Current or Previous hospitality experience, ideally with a Food and Beverage operations, such as, Restaurant Groups, Events Venues, Hotels or similar.
- Advanced Level on Microsoft Excel
- Ideally experience of working with Non-Finance stakeholders
Please send your CV for the Finance Manager via the advert for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.