FINANCE MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
MEXBOROUGH / DONCASTER / HYBRID WORKING AVAILABLE
£50,000 to £60,000 + BENEFITS
SHORTER WORKING WEEKS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
We proud to be exclusively partnering with a highly successful and fast-growing Manufacturing company that is looking to recruit a Finance Manager to join the team.
As the Finance Manager, you'll be responsible for leading the end-to-end internal finance process and managing 1 Accounts Assistant who handles the transactional elements, whilst you focus on producing the Management Accounts, Forecasting, Budgeting, Cashflow Management, Capex Management, MI Reporting, VAT Returns, Year End and MI Reporting.
Undertaking Finance Business Partnering by working closely with Key Stakeholders on budgets, identifying efficiencies in procurement and maximising profitability.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either a Accountant looking to take the step out into industry or someone already operating as Finance Manager / Financial Controller level.
THE FINANCE MANAGER ROLE:
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you'll be responsible for the management of the finance function and the direct leadership of one team member.
- Operating a slick month end process and producing high quality management accounts for the board and shareholders, including cost analysis, variance analysis and commentary
- Working closely with key stakeholder to create budgets, forecast and to ensure appropriate controls are in place.
- Conducting Finance Business Partnering activities, especially with the procurement function and making recommendations to create financial efficiency.
- Responsible for reporting on the stock and inventory
- Cashflow forecasting and management around day-to-day operations, and around CAPEX projects.
- Ensuring that finances are correctly reported and accounted for in relation to R&D projects.
- Leading the year end process, working with external accountancy practice and auditors
- Processing Quarterly VAT Returns and other statutory responsibilities.
- Presenting financial information to both finance and non-financial professionals
- Must have experience as a Finance Manager or similar, such as Management Accountant, Finance Business Partner, Head of Finance or Financial Controller.
- Ideally CIMA, ACA, or ACCA qualified, however, candidates who are QBE / Qualified by Experience.
- Experience from a Big 4 accountancy firm and/or a PE backed business
- Any experience around Xero or an ERP system would be beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical, with the ability simplify and communicate with non-financial professionals.
- Good experience of MS Excel
TO APPLY: Please send your CV for the Finance Manager via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.