GRADUATE MARKETING ASSISTANT
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
£22,000 to £28,000 + GREAT BENEFITS + INCENTIVES
Get Recruited is seeking an experienced Graduate Marketing Assistant to join the team who wants to be part of a rapidly expanding business where you can build a rewarding career and be given autonomy to use your creative flair.
As a Graduate Marketing Assistant, you'll be involved in executing multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns across; email, social media, web, content marketing and other Graduate content.
This role will suit a highly driven individual who aspires to quickly advance their career quickly up the career ladder to Graduate Marketing Executive, then Graduate Marketing Manager and beyond. Whilst your main focus of the role will be Marketing delivery, you'll get the opportunity to bring your own ideas and run with them to prove new concepts and marketing channels.
The business offers a fun and inclusive environment where you'll be able to get involved in all of the incentive activities, such as; Monthly achievers lunches, go-Karting, nights out, Spa Days, European company holidays, and more!
If you're looking to join a fun and progressive business where you can rapidly expand your career, then get in touch today!
THE GRADUATE MARKETING ASSISTANT ROLE:
- Working as part of the marketing function as a Graduate Marketing Assistant
- Email Marketing - writing email marketing content, executing campaigns and managing the email enquiries inbox
- Social Media - creating eye-catching content, scheduling using Hootsuite and managing engagement activity
- Updating and maintaining the website content with written content, images and blog posts
- Writing copy content for use in emails, social media, website and brochures
- Updating and creating brochures using Photoshop and InDesign
- Responsible for managing small marketing projects
- Encouraging customer reviews across Google and other channels to drive
- Managing all company branded documents and ensuring that all new activity is on brand
- Arranging and promoting company based social events, previous events have included; team nights out, team building, company holidays, and more.
- The successful candidate will already be working in a Marketing Assistant or Marketing Executive, ideally within a Graduate focused position
- Some experience of;
- Email Marketing & Social Media is required
- Must be able to write copy content and have excellent spelling & grammar skills
- Experience of using Adobe Photoshop & InDesign is essential
Please send your CV for the Graduate Marketing Assistant position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.