GROUP FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
ESSEX - HYBRID (1 DAY AT HOME)
£75,000 TO £80,000 plus BONUS, CAR ALLOWANCE
We're proud to be partnering with a global business located in Essex who is looking to recruit a Group Financial Controller to join the leadership team.
Reporting to the Area Director and with dotted line relation to the CFO, the Group Financial Controller will be a professional financial business partner to the Area Director, Plant Director and Commercial Directors in the region and drive the work towards one unified finance team supporting both Commercial and Supply Chain in the UK.
THE GROUP FINANCIAL CONTROLLER ROLE:
- Business partner to Area Director, Plant Director and Commercial Directors in the region, participate in area management team, cover countries where the organisation does business in the area.
- Proactively drive and simplify financial process and drive continuous improvements.
- Continuously identify financial risk & opportunities and communicate to Area Director and Group CFO.
- Secure area closing activity monthly and annually including analysis of the area and countries within.
- Drive and deliver budget and forecast process for the area (quarterly and yearly).
- Monitor and help the Area Director drive the KPI's in the area.
- Deliver analysis regarding product mix, income leakage, customers, profitability and sales performance such as margin, Opex, working capital etc. Ensure the timely and accurate preparation.
- Ensure the follow-up and the control of the balance sheet.
- Support Commercial Directors with implementation of group policies. When needed, develop local finance routines to complement such policies.
- Respect the standard rules and procedures defined by the Group (IFRS).
- Responsible for external audit and authorities.
- Financial accounting & Tax.
- Must be fully ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Demonstrable experience of leading a 4+ person team in a high transactional & multiple entity business
- Experience in finance management and audit
- Excellent attention for detail with the ability to interpret and present statistical data.
- Able to build lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Skilled in the use of IT systems with PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Confident with ERP systems
Please send your CV for the Group Financial Controller role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.