UP TO £30,000
Get Recruited are recruiting on behalf of a well-established and growing care company who are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their growing HR team.
You will report into the Business Manager and assist with supporting the wider business with HR support, training and guidance.
This is a great opportunity for a HR Advisor, HR Assistant, or HR Coordinator looking to further your career in a rewarding environment.
- Oversee and assist with Recruitment of staff
- Work alongside Senior Managers to implement and improve processes
- Supporting Managers with disciplinary's and grievances in conducting thorough investigations, and documenting minutes and outcome results
- Advising and supporting Senior Managers with internal issues
- Support with training, workshops and seminars
- Advise and guide Managers and staff in relation to the correct processes & procedures, ensuring they are compliant with employment law legislation at all times
- Writing and submitting HR reports
- Recording and calculating annual leave quotas for staff
- Experience working within a HR Advisor role
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- CIPD level 3 is desirable
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.