UP TO £95,000 + BONUS + CAR ALLOWANCE (UP TO £12,000) + GREAT BENEFITS
We're exclusively recruiting for a highly successful international business that operates within the Aviation industry located in London who is looking to recruit a HR Director as part of their strategic growth plans.
As the HR Director, you'll hold a key board seat within the business where you'll provide key advice on all HR matters and take overall responsibility for setting a diverse UK HR Strategy across an ever-changing landscape. Leading, coaching and developing 6 members of the HR team to handle all operational matters and provide hands-on HR Advisory support when required.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced HR Director to undertake a pivotal role within a fast-growing business where you can continue to progress your career.
- Current experience at HR Director level within a large business environment, with both strategical and operational HR skills
- You'll need experience of working as a HR Director within an organisation that has a large and diverse workforce
- People management of a team of HR Professionals is essential with the ability to develop the team and drive good standards & practices
- Exceptional knowledge of Employment Law and have the confidence to advise the board and senior management of best practice
- Experience of managing TUPE processes is essential
- Good organisational problem-solving skills
- Experience of working with key stakeholders and who can influence other board level directors
- Collaborative and commercially minded individual motivated by the highest quality delivery
- Qualified to CIPD Level 7
- Strong knowledge and experience of the Aviation Sector would be an advantage
Please send your CV for the HR Director position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.