INSURANCE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
SALARY £45,000 TO £50,000 + COMMISSION & BONUS
Get Recruited have been selected to represent one of Manchester's premier insurance brokers to help recruit for a new position, they are currently looking to add an experienced Insurance Account executive to their thriving team. The business has over 50 years experience within the industry and have built a great name for themselves as one of the largest privately owned brokers in the UK.
The role will involve management of a portfolio of long-standing clients - day to day client contact and management including new business, MTAs and renewals, You will be required to service their existing customer base and provide quotations for new enquiries and will be a senior referral point and will be expected to deal with more complex risks.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who is a astute Insurance Executive who might be looking to move to a more well-known brand with a reputation in the market place which can really help grow your career.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess Client's Demands and Needs to provide solutions that are in their best interest.
- Deal with new business, existing business, and renewals.
- Manage the renewal/placing process in a timely manner.
- Liaise with partner brokers within our International network to ensure that insurance placements are coordinated at a global level.
- Ensure accurate recording of information on Acturis.
- Deliver great customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
- Keep up to date with current market conditions and external factors.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and procedures as laid down by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Ensure timely invoicing and that both financing requirements and premium payments are understood by all parties and finalised.
- Regularly review client insurance portfolios to assess and document uninsured risks.
- Extensive knowledge within insurance industry and likely to have a minimum of 3 year's experience in an Account Executive role.
- ACII Qualification or working towards would be beneficial.
- Experience of dealing with multinational risks and/or international broker networks would be an advantage.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills with an ability to secure the best deals for clients and our business.
- Ability to develop and manage good working relationships with clients and insurers through building trust and mutual respect.
- Deliver great customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients
- Have outstanding industry and sector knowledge, maintained through CPD.
- Understand and ensure compliance with regulations and procedures as laid down by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), by keeping up to date with all changes in the regulatory framework
- Experience using Acturis is an advantage. Ability to use Excel essential.
- High level of Broker & Insurer knowledge
- A customer focused mentality
- Ability to think outside the box when needed
- Having a willingness to go above and beyond for their clients
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience working for a broker and dealing with retention's & new business.
If you are an experienced Insurance Account Executive with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.