INSURANCE ACCOUNT HANDLER
UP TO £35,000
I'm proud to be working with a Specialist Commercial Brokerage based who are looking for an Account Handler to join their growing team. They will teach you the ropes of their specialist area and give you all the tools that you need to be successful.
If you are an experienced Account Handler, particularly within the Commercial space looking for a smaller brokerage where your development will be nurtured, this might just be the place to be.
Relevant Job titles might include : Account Handler, Insurance Client Advisor, Renewals Advisor, Insurance Consultant
- Salary up to £35,000 + Bonus
- Clear Development Path
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Many other additional benefits
COMMERCIAL INSURANCE ACCOUNT HANDLER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To maintain appropriate, regular contact with existing customers and ensure their insurance requirements continue to be met in line with service levels.
- To work closely with Account Executives and other Account Handlers where necessary, to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Negotiate with Underwriters.
- Make certain that files, notes and other records are clear, complete, up to date and available to other staff standing during periods of absence, in order to maintain high levels of client service and accuracy of documentation.
- To act at all times within the FCA Principles for Business and to comply with FCA and internal procedures at all times in order to ensure the company meets it's responsibilities in this area
- To assist the wider Division and Broking team with London Market presence and with placing via Lloyds.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Experience as an Insurance Account Handler or Consultant (ideally within Commercial Insurance)
- Acturis experience would be very advantageous.
- Ability to organising self and own work.
- Questioning and evaluation of client needs.
- Ability to build relationships - internal & external.
- Communication skills: telephone, verbal & written.
- Selling and cross selling.
- Rapport building with clients and underwriters.
If you are an experienced Commercial Account Handler with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.