£40k to £50k (Hybrid, 1 day a week following probation)
I have partnered with a world-renowned telecommunications organisation in Bracknell who are looking for their a Management Accountant to join the team. Whilst they're ideally looking for a Fully CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified candidate, exceptional Part Qualified or Qualified By Experience candidates will be considered.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, they will be responsible for accurate and timely monthly management accounts. This is really exciting time to join this businesses as they look to grow their UK operations massively.
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Management Accounts
- Monthly EC sales, dispatches, and arrivals declarations
- Prepare and submit VAT returns and other tax-related documents.
- Balance sheet reconciliations & Analysis
- Assist in the preparation of year-end financial statements and liaise with auditors
- Support with Credit control duties when required.
- Implementing and maintaining financial Controls
- Ad-hoc projects and duties
- Ideally Fully CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified, QBE or Part Qualified will be considered.
- Experience in a Management Accountant role or similar
- Good knowledge of VAT and TAC, Reporting and Compliance knowledge.
- Advanced Excel skills are required.
- Netsuite experience will be advantageous.
- Must be highly organised and able to be flexible at month end, year end, budget, month end close timing.
- Self-motivated and able to work on his/her own, as well as with an international team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Please send your CV for the Management Accountant role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.