MORDEN, SURREY (HYBRID)
£30,000 to £33,000 + 10% BONUS + BENEFITS + GREAT PENSION
We're exclusively recruiting for a well-known highly successful business who is looking to expand their marketing team due to growth of the business.
As a result, they're now seeking a Marketing Analyst to join the business to take a proactive approach in analysing website visitor data to identify trends and user behaviour to enable the development team to by website changes and enhance user experience. Making recommendations based on own website data and external industry standards.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate Marketing Analyst who is looking to join a forward-thinking company where you can genuinely progress.
THE MARKETING ANALYST ROLE:
- Identify, plan and exploit all internal & external data sources that is available for marketing purposes
- Source, manage and add value to third party lists using internal or external resources
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against KPI's & goals through weekly reports, such as; Web Traffic Reports, Campaign & Email Reports, Form Fills and Campaign Reports
- Identify trends and insights, and advise how to optimise spend in performance based on the insights
- Map out a priority task list to identify the greatest area of opportunity based on; Current market trends, Current planned communications & business needs, Current Construction Events (IE Large scale projects across the UK)
- Utilise third party software tools to enhance analysis, predictability and drive marketing campaigns
- Advise and influence the marketing team on changes to working practises in order to take advantage of developments in 'engagement management' and 'incremental improvements' in order to improve response rates and marketing investment
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate and to end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Must have experience in analytical focused Marketing position, open to looking at a Graduate who has some experience in commercial setting
- Experience of Google Analytics and Tag Manager is essential
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- An analytical approach to work, data driven and must enjoy solving problems.
- Basic experience with HTML
- Experience in WordPress (or equivalent)
- Experience with PowerBI
- Any Experience with email marketing suites such as Mailchimp
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
Please send your CV for the Marketing Analyst position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.