LONDON (1 DAY A WEEK IN OFFICE)
Up to £36,000 + Hybrid Working + Fantastic Training and Development
We're exclusively recruiting on behalf of a highly successful and growing business who are looking to recruit a B2B Marketing Executive due to their continued successes. This is an exciting opportunity to build your own internal marketing team within a highly reputable business whilst being supported by their Director.
This role would be the first designated internal marketing hire, with their marketing efforts currently split between several colleagues who also support their clients. Therefor this is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive looking for a role that will develop into a Marketing Manager role, whilst being given support to take the developmental steps.
They are looking for a Marketing Executive to be hands-on with the planning, scheduling and execution of multichannel marketing campaigns. You will be working one on one with their Director to create engaging content and campaigns to continue to drive the business forward. If you are an experienced Marketing Executive, Campaign Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Content Marketing Executive, Campaign Manager or similar, this opportunity is not to be missed!
THE MARKETING EXECUTIVE ROLE:
- Planning and scheduling multichannel campaigns across platforms including LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and direct website
- Using Hubspot to schedule, execute and analyse email marketing campaigns
- Closely monitor and analyse the performance of each campaign, optimising campaign performance and utilising A/B testing and data-driven insights to improve results
- Ensuring the website is kept up to date with new and engaging content
- Coordinating with colleagues to ensure content is collated for campaigns
- Analyse market trends, competitor activities, and customer behaviour to identify growth opportunities.
- Utilise data-driven insights to optimise campaign performance and ROI.
- Regularly analysing performance reports, KPIs and trends
- Setting up and maintaining SEO campaigns to increase web traffic and improve rankings
- Managing Google AdWords campaigns
- Experience as a Marketing Executive, Campaign Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Content Marketing Executive, Campaign Manager or similar
- Confident to create and manage marketing campaigns
- Excellent social media marketing skills
- Experience using Hubspot or a similar Email Marketing/CRM platform
- Degree or equivalent work experience
To apply for the Marketing Executive position, please send your CV via the advert for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.