HYBRID 2 DAYS FROM HOME 3 DAYS OFFICE BASED
Up to £45,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We are recruiting on behalf of a well respected company who due to expansion is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join their rapidly growing team.
As a Marketing Manager you will be taking full ownership of all marketing activities, defining the marketing strategy, and ensuring that goals are aligned with the overall business strategy.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive, high driven individual who is ready to take on this immediate opportunity to make impact.
- As the Marketing Manager, you'll be reporting to the Head of Customer Experience & Innovation.
- Managing and leading a small team of two, including developing team members and insuring improvement of customer journey.
- Implement strategic marketing and campaigns plans daily.
- To support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, social media & content marketing.
- Overseeing all content for multi channel marketing activities such as Email Marketing, Social Media, Websites, Newsletter, and other internal communications.
- Responsible for managing own marketing projects, ensuring that they are fulfilled on time and within budget.
- Working closely with marketing team to provide in depth data analysis.
- The successful candidate must have current experience in a Digital Marketing Executive, Senior Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Manager position or similar.
- Line management is desirable.
- Experience of using Google Analytics such as Freshmarketer or Ahrefs.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders within the business and externally.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised with strong project management skills.
- Have a general interest in healthcare.
TO APPLY: Please send your CV for the Marketing Manager position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.