MARKETING MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION
UPTO £55,000 + GREAT BENEFITS + PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES
Get Recruited are recruiting on behalf of a dynamic and innovative design company. The team is driven by creativity, collaboration, and a passion for educational and commercial sectors. My client is seeking a talented Marketing Executive to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with a strategic mindset, strong understanding of modern marketing techniques and have experience within the construction industry.
This is a great opportunity for someone from a Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Construction Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Lead the development and execution of plans to grow sales & profitability of the assigned target customer groups. Ensure key targets achieved whilst operating within agreed marketing budget.
- Support in the delivery of agreed sales targets and acquisition of target prospects.
- Develop relevant & actionable insights to deliver customer / segment-specific marketing activity.
- Ensuring all assets are designed and executed in line with the company strategy and brand values.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to promote products/services.
- Create engaging content for various marketing channels, including social media, email campaigns, blogs, and website content.
- Manage social media accounts, including content creation, community engagement, and analytics tracking.
- Conduct market research and analyse trends to identify new opportunities.
- Monitor and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure marketing efforts align with overall company goals.
- Must have experience in marketing to the construction industry
- Proven record of delivering improved business results through marketing programmes
- Experience of developing & executing Account-Based Marketing programmes to key customers & prospects
- Have an understanding of the role of marketing in revenue generation & profit maximisation
- Strong communication & influencing skills
- Analytical and Strategic mindset
- Well organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Good networking skills with a customer focus
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.