Manchester City Centre
Get Recruited, a leading & award-winning recruitment business has operated from our headquarters in Manchester for 17 years. We're a profitable and financially stable business that has invested heavily in technology and advanced recruiting tools to enable us to compete with some of the world's largest organisations.
Following a management buyout in 2020, the business has redefined its presence in the market as specialist recruitment consultancy and as a result, the business quickly became recognised as one of the most capable and technically advanced businesses within our specialisms.
We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset and that's why we always prioritise our people over profits. We encourage a healthy work life balance, that doesn't compromise the ability to take career steps within our business.
We're seeking an experienced Recruiter to join our business to work closely with our Divisional Manager in our Marketing Division. You'll be given resourcing support and marketing support as well as the best tech available in the market to give you the best opportunity to build your desk and maximise your earning potential!
The Core objectives of the role are to;
- Undertake a hands-on 360 recruitment role within Marketing Recruitment
- Become recognised as the go recruiter within your region and specialism
- Rapidly grow your career to Senior Recruitment Consultant, Managing Recruitment Consultant, Divisional Manager and onwards to Associate Director
- Recruit and build your own team of high performing recruiters and become recognised as a top leader.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven and experienced Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant or Managing Recruitment Consultant to join the team.
Up to £30,000 Base (depending on experience) + Highly Achievable and Uncapped OTE £65k/70k+
Hybrid Working, Excellent Benefits, Career Development and Progression
- We'd love to speak with an experienced Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant or Managing Recruitment Consultant who has strong experience of 360 Permanent Recruitment within a recruitment agency environment.
- A lead by example approach with strong new business experience
- Existing leadership experience would be a bonus, however, the personality traits and desire to coach / lead would be sufficient.
- You'll need to a confident character who is able to inspire others.
- Confident in embracing leading edge technologies.
- Highly motivated and career driven individual who'd like to quickly progress.
Please send your CV for the Recruitment Consultant role via the advertisement for immediate consideration. All applications are strictly confidential.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.