CREWE / HYBRID
£50,000 to £60,000 + CAR ALLOWANCE + BENEFITS
**ADHOC INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL REQUIRED**
We're proud to be exclusively recruiting for an experienced Project Manager on behalf of a highly successful business that operates internationally within the Construction and Engineering space.
This newly created Project Manager position has arisen due to the businesses continued international expansion. The successful candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end management of multiple high value projects within the Construction/Engineering space across the UK, North America and other International Projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven individual to join a company that is set to triple in size over the next 3 years.
THE PROJECT MANAGER ROLE:
- Responsible for the end-to-end project management of multiple high value projects across North American region, whilst supporting your UK region counterpart.
- Attending pre-order customer project management meetings to ensure that all deliverables can be achieved to customer expectation, on time and within budget.
- Producing post-order project plans, identifying key milestone, risks and communicating with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Reviewing CAD Drawings and ensuring the Drawings are updated/amended as and when required.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders such as; Sales, Customer Service, CAD Design, Technical, Manufacturing, Transport, Finance and Logistics teams.
- Liaising with external stakeholders such as Key Suppliers, Installation Partners, and Client Contacts.
- Reacting to mid-project order changes and ensuring that the project plan is adjusted accordingly.
- Updating the MS Excel & Project is updated and circulated with relevant stakeholders.
- Monitoring all live projects, identifying issues, and resolving to ensure client satisfaction.
- Attending meetings both in person and via video as and when required to resolve issues and provide project updates.
- Producing regular project reports to the SLT and Board when required
- Must current have experience as a Project Manager or Contracts Manager or similar position within a construction or engineering environment.
- Excellent relationship building skills is essential.
- Ability to read Technical CAD Drawings
- Good understanding of Groundwork Civil Projects would be an advantage.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Prepared to Travel Internationally as and when required and undertake ad-hoc out of hours business calls with international customers.
Please send your CV for the Project Manager position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.