Salary £23,000 - £30,000 OTE £56,000
Manchester City Centre
Due to rapid growth within the business and our main divisions, I am super excited to be recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant, who will be working alongside our Managing Director, Divisional Manager and of course, the wider team at Get Recruited to proactively drive the business forward, by engaging with new and existing client and candidates.
Get Recruited Ltd is a market-leading and awarding winning firm with over 16 years of experience serving both our clients and candidates across the following sectors Sales/Marketing/Finance/Accountancy/Insurance sectors. We pride ourselves on offering all our new team members personalised training and development plans.
I can't tell you about our top-secret methods in a job advert, but we do things differently and that's why we're very successful. we invest heavily in:
- Our people, Our Culture & Our Values
- Rewarding Our People with Great Benefits, Incentives & Commission
- Training, Development & The Future
- The Very Best Recruiting Tools (Yes, we've got some secret weapons!)
- Marketing & Admin Support
What your day-to-day activities look like:
- Networking with new clients
- Source and select candidates for vacancies
- Headhunt and approach candidates directly for vacancies
- Supporting the Trainees within the business
- Place adverts on the Company website and other job portals
- Network with existing industry contacts/candidates to source candidates for specific jobs
- For the Recruitment Consultant position, you'll need to be already operating at this level or be ready to take the step from Trainee Recruitment Consultant to Recruitment Consultant.
- It's essential that your recruitment experience is within an agency environment
- Experience in permanent recruitment is essential, ideally in one of the aforementioned sectors, however, we're open to speaking with candidates from other areas of professional recruitment
- A highly driven and ambitious individual that would love to continue to specialise and build a rewarding career with a rapidly expanding business
It's a truly unique opportunity to make a lot of money, which will offer a very successful and long-term career in Recruitment. Working at Get Recruited offers a fast-paced, innovative, and rewarding working environment.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.